Audiences laugh and cry. They give him
standing ovations. Dr. Charles Petty routinely receives the ultimate compliment paid
any speaker - invitation back again and again.
Dr. Charles V. Petty
- Founder, Family Success Unlimited, Inc.
- Leader, Family Life Conferences
- Climbing The Ladder Of Success AND Taking Your Family With
- Families Are Funny-Different - And - Important
- Roaring Fires, Flickering Flames, Dying Embers or Cold Ashes?
- Ambush At The Generation Gap
- Educators: Shapers Of The Dream
- The Kind of Teacher I Wish My Child Had
- Winning Communities Are Made Of These: Strong Economy,
Caring Volunteers & Stable Families
Petty is funny. People have literally walked out because their bodies hurt so much
from laughing. He has the rare ability to package profound, life-changing truths in
humor. He follows that great Southern tradition of being able to package the
profound in humor.
Charles uses humor that contains a powerful life-changing
message, and that is what most program planners seem to appreciate. He can be
serious or funny, depending upon the program planner's preference. When Charles
speaks, his goal is always to help people be, as well as feel, better.
Dr. Petty says, "My job as a speaker is to put
A smile on faces
Information in minds
Motivation in hearts
Inspiration in spirits
And -- Make the program planner
More than 600 churches have asked Dr. Petty to
supplement their ministry to families. He knows that:
- Family hurts and tragedies are will know to every minister
- Churches have been devastated by the loss of some of their best
- Ministers spend unusual amounts of time and energy helping hurting
- Evangelism, missions and ministry all suffer because of family
His wisdom is based upon timeless, tested Biblical principles,
not faddish theories. His insights are practical , not theoretical. His solutions to
problems are evident, not shadowy abstractions. His suggestions for achieving
happiness and success are obtainable for everyone, not just a select few.
|"Your address was one of the richest, most heartwarming,
encouraging, delightful experiences of my entire life."
Winfred Moore, Pastor
First Baptist Church, Amarillo, TX
|"It was, without doubt, the best intensive event dealing with
marriage and family that I have ever experienced ... I appreciate your witness and
willingness to proclaim such plain and powerful truths to so many people with such
enthusiasm. God has truly gifted you in a special way."
|Rick Fisher, Associate Minister