6 Steps to Better
by T. Scott Gross
1. Nail the values, mission, and vision piece before you take
2. Evaluate the brand you already have. What equity do you have? Can
this brand be repaired?
3. Do you have a B.I.G.* idea or at least the germ of one? What could
you do to earn a unique perspective? (* Brand Identity Genius
the idea that
sets you apart in the marketplace.)
4. Review your entire brand experience from promise to product to
make certain each point of contact is brand congruent.
5. Go to market:
call it Positively Outrageous Service
more and better contacts
better to stand out than to be outstanding
the objective is always to get trial
6. Re-evaluate. Your market will change and so must your brand.
T Scott Gross
|When Brands Break
Don't create a brand from thin air... find out what you are good at
and passionate about...and then find out what the market wants.
When it comes to branding it is sometimes off the mark to be cool.
|T Scott Gross is a professional speaker who
helps companies build customers, relationships, and
improve the bottom-line through
the simple, not easy process of owning a tiny corner in the mind of
someone you want to impress.
Like to know more about